Friday, 2 August 2013
I bought a nice Sass & Bide dress a few weeks ago. As usual, I always need to alter pants and some dresses that I bought.
Before going in this trip, I tried to search for a good alteration place around Seoul but the recommended place seems to be far from where I am staying at Myeoungdong area.
So, yesterday, when I went to the Ewha Women’s University shopping area, I spotted three alteration places next to one another. I was so happy and came back again today to get three clothes be altered.
I need to get my Sass&Bide dress strap adjusted. They quoted me for 5,000 Won (A$5) to do the job.
Last year I bought a short from The Kooples outlet in Paris. Now that I lost some weight I need to resize them as well. I also got a Zara dress pants that need to be resize and shortened.
The lady tailor quoted me 30,000 Won (A$ 30) for three items and it’ll be ready by tomorrow, Saturday at 10 am.
This is some photos of the alteration place:
How to get there:
1. Take subway – green line (number 2)
2. Get off at Ewha Women University station.
3. Take exit 2, go up the stairs.
4. Follow the road towards the university (slightly bend to the left).
5. At the end of the road, when you can see the Uni in front of you, turn left.
6. You will see three alteration places on the left hand side.
I use the one in the middle.
If you walk pass the giant pink shoes statue, it means you are too far.
If you can’t be bother taking the trains, the taxi from Myeongdong area costs around 8,000 Won (A$ 8).