This note is about things that we did in before and after the lunch at Guy Savoy restaurant.
– In the morning we went to a market near Dupleix metro station. This market only open twice a week.
The produce looked really fresh. I bought & tried some mirabelles (this fruit is green, round and the size of olives). Really nice & sweet.
We bought 3 pastries for €3.20
Well presented fish
We had coffee near the market. I think it was a bit burned. The Husband agreed with me. We think many Australians are really snobs about our coffee.
– I saw some beggars and homeless people in Paris. I asked a local about that and he said they are aliens & they don’t have any documentation to work in France.
– I am impressed to see some moslems reading the Koran in the train. I saw some people at the mall were reading the Koran while waiting for their spouse shopping yesterday.
– The Husband took me to galleries Lafayette. I took some photos of some products that I saw there.
Tory Burch flats
I forgot how much exactly this Celine bag costs. If I’m not mistaken around €1500.
Somehow the photos of the bag that I saw on the net looks better than the bag in person.
Asian tourists lined up to get in to the Gucci outlet
Checking out the Chloe counter. If I’m not mistaken this medium Paraty bag is around €1300.
– We spent the rest of beautiful afternoon at the Louvre park.
Initially, we were going to the Louvre. But my legs were sore from the walking up the Eiffel tower. It was so painful for me to walk so we rode bikes & relaxed in the park.
View from the grass where I was laying
We rode the ferris wheels for about 7 min. This is the view from above:
We sat on the green chairs near the fountain and watched the sunset from there.
– I really enjoyed riding around Paris