Nothing really special today except work was fun as always.
I feel totally bloated and yucky & the husband was so sweet to made a marble cake (Indonesian style) for me.
Below is the recipe for the marble cake.
5 eggs- separate yolk
5 tbs cocoa
1 tbs emulsifier (TBM in Indonesian/Asian grocery shop)
1. Beat egg whites until white & puffy
2. Mix butter, sugar, eggs yolk together
3. Put in the flour bit by bit, alternate with the eggs white from no.1 & put in the TBM, mix together until well combined
4. butter the baking pan
5. put half of the mixture to the baking pan
The other half mixture:
6. Mix cocoa with 1/2 glass of water and mix it in the mixture
7. Put he chocolate mixture on top of no.5 and mix it with fork
Bake 45-50 min in 180 degrees fan forced oven.
This is the photo of the cake:
Today I was wearing:
– dress from portmans
– black tank top from G-2000
– shoes from Charles & Keith (one of a very few shop who made shoes my size nowadays)
– bag from Kate Spade, New York
– earrings from Mimco