My Tuesday seems to be better than usual.
Since I only worked half a day today, I had time to catch up with my girlfriends. It seems like a long time since we last met & if it wasn’t because we all have to do something in the afternoon we might be able to chat non stop the whole day!
One of my girlfriends just came back from Melbourne Fashion Week so we made a promise to go together next year and I will book the tickets for us as soon as it’s available sometime late this year.
In addition to my usual teaching hours, I also replaced a girlfriend teaching a night class.
It has been a while since I taught them last. I enjoyed teaching them but I think at this stage I enjoy Swing dance more. So I have asked my girlfriend to teach the rest of the remaining term. I’d be happy to replace her anytime though.
Today I was wearing:
– camisole from Minimal
– lace cardigan from SES, I got it for about $10
– dress (worn as skirt) was from a shop in Ubud, Bali. Material is hand crafted batik on silk. It was quite pricey, unfortunately I forgot how much but maybe somewhere around $100ish.
– necklace & earrings are silver products from Indonesia.
– bag from Louis Vuitton, I got this from the Beverly Hills shop in the USA.
– sandals from Charles & Keith.