Today is my last day of the holiday in Indonesia.
I had wonderful trip and my highlight was spending time with my family in Bali. It was a joy to see how everyone seemed to enjoy the villa, the trip & also company of each other.
When we checked out of the villa, I gave Rp 70,000 tips for the guy who looked after the villa and Rp 50,000 for the cleaning lady.
Come to think of it, below lists are the tipping that I have given in Bali, Lombok & Jakarta:
– Bag porters – Rp 5,000 per bag. We had 4 bags and I gave him Rp 20,000
– Hairdresser – depends on the job. I have given between Rp 10,000 to Rp 100,000
– Manicurist & Pedicurist – Rp 10,000
– Hair washing person – between Rp 5,000- Rp 10,000
– Hotel room cleaners between Rp 5,000 to Rp 10,000 per day
– Taxi Drivers – any nearest round up. Up to Rp 10,000
– Masseuse (if the masseuse work for a spa/beauty salon) – between Rp 10,000 to Rp 20,000. Note: I normally pay masseuse who come to my place a maximum Rp 100,000 (This is already generous for some Indonesian’s standard. My late mum paid her masseuse Rp 40,000 per visit).
– I stayed at my dad’s place for a few nights so I gave his domestic staff Rp 100,000
– driver – up to Rp 100,000
That’s all I can think of now.
This is what I was wearing otw to Jakarta today:
Dress from Country Road