It is seriously not easy to do something everyday except sleeping, eating and other things that comes naturally to us.
This is my 24th blog post this year about what ever that I am wearing and I found it is hard to even think what should I write here.
I will try my best to keep going until I can check how many clothes that I own and I have to start wearing the same ones again.
Today I had too many highlights to write here. After work I caught up with a girlfriend and we just laughed about a lot of stuff. I took her to the best Thai restaurant in Canberra, Thip’s Thai at the Churches centre next to Belconnen mall and we watched a movie together.
In the evening, some friends came over for pizza, karaoke, watching tennis, talking about PhDs, Masters courses & rubbish on gossip mags, dance in Kinect & even watched a few minutes of Justin Bieber’s documentary (I know!!!). It was fun & always great to catch up again.
This is what I have been wearing the whole day today:
– Dress from a shop in Rome, Italy.
– Belt from Friends of Couture, Melbourne.
– Shoes from Charles & Keith, Singapore.
– Sunglasses from Prada outlet near Florence, Italy.
– Bag from LV shop in Beverly Hills, USA.
– Bracelet from Pandora shop, Canberra.
– Watch from Cartier.
– Necklace is a white gold with Ruby stone, a gift from my dad when he visited Germany.
– Earrings & ring from Venice, Italy.