A colleague told me sometime ago that she lost a lot of weight thanks to oats & wheat germ diet. If I’m not mistaken she had it for two or three times a day until she achieved her target weight.
So, here I am too lazy to cook & desperate try not to touch those gorgeous Brie & Cheddar in my fridge thinking hmm maybe I can have oats & wheat germ for dinner tonight.
Of course I put on milk and honey in it just to make it tastier. After two spoons, I said to The Husband that eating this for dinner makes me feel like dying before my time & chuck it away.
Some people sometime told me that wearing high heels will create lots of nasty health problems for me. My late mum used to tell me if I want to wear high heels go for it because there will be a time where even I want to wear it my body can’t take it anymore.
Thinking about it, if I give up my high heels now maybe it is like eating oats & wheat germ for my dinner earlier. If eating the porridge is living then it is not worth living after all🙂
– Dress from Minimal shop in Jakarta.
– Necklace from Mimco (this is what I wore on my wedding & until now I have been using it a lot! Cost per wear is almost nothing now :)).
– I forgot where I got the earrings from, maybe it was a gift.
– Belt from Cue.
– Shoes from Charles & Keith.
– Bag from Mimco.
– Jacket from Veronica Maine.
– Watch from Cartier.