I give thanks for the blessings that I have every single day. Such as when I travelled around Canberra and see how beautiful the sky and peaceful the surroundings are, how easy it is to drive around and how good it is to do the job that I love doing.
Today I feel blessed that I can wear anything I like as long as I’m happy & confident to wear it. The Husband never prevents me in wearing anything that I like, if I ask him what he thinks of my outfit, on rare occasions he’ll say I don’t really like it but if you like it then go for it. Most of the time he would say it looks cute or just shrug which means he doesn’t care and I can wear anything as long as we can get out of the door ASAP 🙂
A few years ago, I wouldn’t have been confident enough to wear what I’m wearing below. Maybe as I get older I care less of what people may think and care more about the fact whether I enjoy wearing it or not.
– Hat from Blake in David Jones.
– Earrings from Diva (got it on sale for $5).
– Top from Cue.
– Jacket from Portmans.
– Shorts from Avocado (on sale for $5).
– Belt from a shop in Milano.
– Tights from Leona Edmiston.
– Shoes from Tods. I was thinking whether to get the black suede one or this navy blue leather one, then a guy who was waiting for his wife shopping told me “I always told my wife, if she is in doubt just get both of them”. I was tempted but I know it was not sensible for me to buy 2 exact shoes in different colours. So I end up buying the blue one & I was glad that I did it so I could afford the Gucci wedge in the other shop 😉
– Bag by Kate Spade New York, but I got it from Camarillo factory outlet near LA.
– Glasses (in my right hand) are from Charles & Keith.
– The ballerina fold up shoes oh so comfy (comes in a straw bag in my right hand) are from Gap. We were going to walk around the lake again after brunch with friends.