Before I came to live in Australia, I didn’t realise how talking about weather can be a conversation starter & always a good topic to talk about.
Especially in Canberra where weather is unpredictable & well known to be really cold in winter & really hot in Summer.
Today I didn’t have a class which meant I could walk/run around the lake at around 9 am. There were not many people around as it was about 2 degrees Celsius in Canberra this morning!!
In the afternoon I caught up with some girlfriends, went to get some groceries & got a new tin pan to bake a cake.
Today I wore a cardigan in the middle of summer, and took the bag that I made out to the shops! 🙂
– hair piece from Mimco (a gift from a girlfriend on my birthday).
– earrings from Mimco.
– cardigan from friends of couture.
– heart pin from a handmade shop (a christmas gift from a girlfriend).
– dress (worn as a skirt) from Leon Max’s Max Studio, I got it from their shop in LA.
– belt from Friends of Couture in Melbourne.
– clutch from David Lawrence.
– bracelet from Pandora.
– I made the shopping bag from materials that I got in Ikea.
– wedge from Charles & Keith.