Do your feelings affect how you dress everyday?
They do for me. If I feel happy (which normally I do), I tend to wear bright colours. Somehow I am happier in summer compared with in other seasons of the year.
Today I feel good, maybe because it is sunny and I have been exercising almost everyday. I enjoy going to work and see my students and some of my colleagues. Even the news is good news, about the whaling activists who are going to be released soon!
So, I chose to wear my yellow-black dress for the sunny & lovely day in Canberra🙂
– earrings from Diva.
– dress from Ztyle from Singapore.
– necklace from BCBG Max Azria shop in Pasadena, LA.
– watch from Cartier.
– ring a gift from my dad, he got it from Germany.
– bag from Cole Haan shop in Pasadena, LA.
– Belt from Charles&Keith.
– Shoes from Gucci factory outlet shop in Florence, Italy.