This week went so quick and it is Thursday already ! I’m exited that I was meeting my long ‘lost-in-touch’ girlfriend today.
The catch up went so well and it feels like the old days again. Hopefully we will keep more in touch this year.
Thursday is always a good day because it means mid week has passed and the weekend just around the corner.
I wore my Alaia heels for the first time today. It hurts like hell ! Sometimes I wonder why I got those shoes anyway and to make matter worse, paid more than $400 for the most uncomfortable shoes ever!
Ah well, what is done is done and even though I’m not sure that I’ll get the cost per wear value for the shoes, I’m wearing it today.
– Dress from asos.com (petite of course!)🙂
– Bag from Louis Vuitton shop in Beverly Hills, USA. Thank you to the Australia Tax Office (ATO) for the gift! – well, when I was in the States, I received my tax return from ATO so I bought the LV bag with it & until now I keep saying that it is a gift from the tax office for a good tax payer like me😉
– Shoes from Alaia , I got it online from the outnet online shop for what I thought $285 was actually £285 so I ended up paying more than $400 for the uncomfortable shoes !
– Ring from Venice local artisan shop.
– Earrings from the Metropolitan Arts Museum shop in NYC.
-Necklace from Elk.