Day four of blogging about what I’m wearing. Don’t know how long will this go for before I run out of outfit to wear and blog about 🙂
It’s a really hot day today in Canberra but luckily we have air con in the office. Thus explained the light jacket that I wore today.
My main piece was the shoes (got my size from asos.com for around $50 something !! Yay!)
– earrings from Mimco (gift from the Husband for being a good wife 🙂 )
– necklace got it from boxing day sale at Lovisa for $5!!
– I love the jacket, I’ve been getting really good cost per wear for it! I forgot the shop name but I got it in Melbourne in a unique Melbourne alley style shop for less than $300.
– Silver & gold bracelets both from Pandora.
– Top from Kookaii.
– Belt from Alannah Hill.
– Skirt from Review, discount price on boxing day sale.
– Bag from Coach. I got it from the Camarillo outlet in California, USA for less than $300.
– Watch from Cartier (a gift from my late mum).